Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
MA
City
Grafton
So I got on the mmj bandwagon. It's definitely helping me. But I am traveling across state lines several times over the summer and was wondering what others do in this situation. I was told when I got the license for it that it is illegal to bring across state lines with me.

If it's full cannabis oil or THC, you were lied to. It's illegal to cross borders.

Many do, and normally the worst that happens is confiscation.

Kristina, can I ask what form of med mj is helping you? I also got my card and started trying different things that were suggested. Risk Simpson oil, tinctures, vapes, edibles. Trying to find the magic of relief without feeling stoned.
Thanks, dgnk

We live between Idaho and California. I, too, just got my medical marijuana card. When we cross back into California we are only asked about plants, fruits, vegetables and firewood. No one mentions drugs. I guess that might happen down the road but not now

Can you imagine the bad publicity they'd get if they threw a dying person in jail because they had medical cannabis? It might draw more attention than the ice bucket challenge. I'm more worried about someone working for me stealing my drugs. I have a special cabinet with a lock and I take regular inventory. I have cameras installed. They can have my gold and diamonds.....just keep your hands off my drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back