Diagnosis
10/2017
Country
US
State
GA
City
Roswell
To the moderators and administrators: please delete this post if such is not allowed on the forum. Thanks.

Does anyone else here attend the clinic in Augusta, Georgia? And if so, can you relate your experiences and/or offer suggestions if I am going to attend clinic there? As always, thanks!

Yes you may speak of your clinic experience. Good or bad. Though it would be nice if bad to try to keep it reasonably civil and factual as in dr x was late, did not listen to me , was rude and condescending. As. opposed to dr x is a big fat *@#*@#

I hope someone canhelp

Agree with Nicole. Anyone who has feedback is encouraged to post their experiences. If it's something particular you are not comfortable posting in public here, there is always the option of communicating privately.

My clinic experience so far has been quite good. It is a rather steep learning curve, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I was just wondering if any other PALS had found the "best" ways to work with getting the most out of each visit.

I decided against clinic because I have a local neuro and he specializes in pain management. He has only had three ALS patients but he is the one who got me the Trilogy and my PWC. We work very well together. I have a local pulmonary doctor and a GP who is willing to learn about ALS. I also have a doctor for medicinal cannabis who does e-visits.

My local neuro will write an Rx for PT, OT, massage, whatever I need to stay comfortable. It beats driving to Jacksonville (two hours each way) but I always keep my options open with Mayo and University of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back