View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 06:35 PM #23 (permalink)

City: Uxpatch
State: ON
Interest: My wife lost her battle with ALS in 2001
TBear is an unknown quantity at this point
City: Uxpatch
State: ON
Interest: My wife lost her battle with ALS in 2001
TBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi:
We went to a naturopath early on as well. Had the interview and were told outright that, yes, she could and had cured this before... We bought about $200.00 worth of unexplainable product ( I think bat wings and eye of newt were involved though) and my wife was given some immediately. The "cleansing of toxins" wiped her out for days... and we never went back.
I think a good rule of thumb is that if it's prescribed and they can't or won't tell you what is in it and what it's supposed to do you probably don't want to stick it in your mouth.
I think that Carol is right on with the love, patience and understanding (it's what us caregivers can give real cheap!) but I can also understand the drive to do whatever it takes to lengthen the ride.
Al... I must have missed the pictures... but it's okay as long as I don't miss Carol's bikini... Has anybody heard from Fisher lately? With weather like this he might be permanently posted on his deck with a bottle of wine! At least I hope that's the case.
CHeers!

T.