Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is time for people to pay attention to RCH4.
Thanks, Steve.

Steve, There are literally legions of us interested in RCH4.

But the RCH4 owners and their alleged research need to come out of the closet before we'll trust them. Please see this:

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/general-discussion-about-als-mnd/40246-rch4-desired-info-poll.html

More power to you and the others.

And, yes, I'm on PLM and ALStdi (unless there's another GregK floating around!). I follow the discussions (flame wars?) there, too.

Last edited:
Thanks GregK,
Lets hope hoards of people come out of that closet. It must be pretty full by now.
Steve

Nick,

If it's not a money issue, why did they say their funding sources all dried up after someone called them a scam?

I'm not talking about my giving them money for it. I'm talking about securing investors, writing grants, and other fundraising opportunities that would get them back in the game if what they said is true.

RCH4 is being reviewed by als untangled. The RC Group have sent Richard Bedlack all the info required

Jenny,

They've sent Dr B the info again??

I was under the impression that he'd washed his hands of this whole issue due to the grief the RCH4 folks caused him!

This post is very confusing.... On several occasions posters have stated they know of and/or talked to 10, 15 or 18 people taking RCH4, for one I have had ALS for 3 years and other then seeing a few people at clinic (and regrettable never the same twice). I don't know one other person with ALS. Additionally, how is it that no one that i can find has said I'm taken RCH4 its not helping me. You telling us it is 100% effective? My detector is going off.

v/r John

Now that I have been diagnosed with ALS, many friends are telling of others they know with ALS!

JohnO,

Not everyone that requests RCH4 receives it. I would suspect that they're keeping it to those who can most benefit. So the results folks post will normally be positive.

He sent the info some time ago before it all got nasty

Gregk, everyone requesting RCH4 will be able to get it as long as they get their doctors permission and prove they have ALS (medical records). The charity will then have a consultation with you to answer you're questions. you should try it :roll:

I have been taking RCH4 since August 2017 and it has halted my progression, my latest results below.

Attachments

• zzz ness.png
    zzz ness.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 232
Actually NickR, that's not the case.

People in this Forum and on PLM have reported no response after multiple attempts to contact via the webpage.

I sent an email over a year ago and never heard back.

I received an email and offer but we can't get our dr to sign off on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back