Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
Us
State
Ma
City
Boston
It is with great sadness that I report that my husband Steve passed peacefully on January 9th during the night. Thank you forum. You helped during a really challenging time. xo Lisa

I am very sorry for your loss. Glad it was peaceful. Wishing comfort and strength to you and your family

Sorry to read this Lisa. Condolences to you and your family.

Angie

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts go with you.

Jim

Very sorry to hear about Steve, Lisa, but so glad that you were at his side throughout. He was lucky to have you; much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

I’m sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and strength.

I'm so very sorry for your loss Lisa xxx

Lisa. Am so very sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Hugs,

Sue

I am so very sorry to read of your loss. You have my deepest condolences and prayers.

Steve

So sorry for your loss Lisa. May peace be with you and your family.

So very sorry, but his troubles are over. I went through my father dying of cancer. He fought it for 13 years. When he died I was tasked with putting the readings for his funeral mass. The gospel I chose was the story of Lazerus being raised from the dead. The last line was "Unbind him and set him free." He is free, halelujah!
Vincent

I am so sorry for your loss of your husband but so glad his passing was peaceful. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Thank you all for your kind condolences. Thankfully it was peaceful. Just as if he had fallen asleep watching tv on the couch. One aspect of ALS that I guess is good considering. Peace to you all. Lisa

So sorry for your loss. I am glad that it was at least peaceful. Wishing you peace as you move forward.

I have watched your story unfold from the beginning in this forum, so it is with particular sadness that I really feel for your right now. Best wishes for peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back