Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
as i read here, everyone has it's own protocol which includes (mostly) cbd, proteins, vitamins, minerals etc.
now i "celebrate" 2,5 years of als. without wchair and any kind of help tools (except knee pad which is MUST), but also without few pounds and without power.
lost job and friends, have no family. can not wake up before 11:00. too weak. no aim to leave my bed.
just sleep (12-15h/day and gym app 2,5 hours/day)
thought about taking some carbohydrates (not simple "fast"&empty calories, but something like Vitargo+electrolite, vitargo carboloader etc...
just have no power to stand up from bed. i'd rather say it is "why should i wake up" than "cannot move". of course, it can be kind of depression. i go to gym 5/7, dont lift big weight, but i walk normaly since i started to go 5/7days in gym.
i need c-hydrates to fill up mitochondria ("energy plants" in cells). i noticed that nobody includes c-hydrates. also, i intend to add lithium orotat to "jethro's protocol". anybody has the same thoughts?
also, q10 is widely in use. do you know that liver/organism can not absorb more than 30mg of q10 at once? if you take 100, 200 and more mg, it is just like throwing salt in ocean.
you must take q10 with some oil to disolve it! than it makes a sence to take more than 30mg.

I am a big fan of carbohydrates. There was a small study done a few years back that showed carbs to be of greater benefit than protein or fats. They also recommended 150% of maintenance calories, high in carbs. It is a small study but I decided to go with it. I am 3 1/2 years in and can still walk and wood carve. I don't know if I am just progressing slowly or if the diet helps, but I'm not changing anything.

Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back