Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
OR
City
Southern Oregon
A mom, widowed for the past year, is doing an admirable job of raising her 7 year old daughter. Each night, the mom has developed the routine of lovingly tucking her daughter into bed, reading her a bedtime story, and kissing her good night as her daughter drifts off to sleep.

One night, however, the mom doesn’t come into the daughter’s room at bedtime. The daughter is concerned, so she tiptoes over to her mom’s room, only to hear the sounds of her mom moaning softly. Careful not to disturb her mom, the daughter peeks in the mom’s room and sees the mom standing naked in front of the mirror, touching herself suggestively, and moaning softly, “I need a lover, if I only had a lover”.

The daughter is confused but knows she shouldn’t disturb her mom, so she closes the door, tiptoes back to her own room, and puts herself to bed.

The next night, the mom also fails to show up to tuck the daughter into bed. Again, the daughter tiptoes over to her mom’s room, and again she hears the mom moaning and sees her suggestively touch herself and moaning that she wants a lover. Again, the daughter tiptoes back to her own room and puts herself to bed.

The next night, mom is again absent from the daughter’s room. The daughter tiptoes over to mom’s room and this time hears her mother moaning and breathing heavily. However, she also hears a man moaning and breathing heavily. The daughter perks in the room and sees her mom and the man together in the bed moaning and moving all funny. Sensing they should not be disturbed, the daughter closes the door softly and tiptoes back to her own room.

The next night, the mom comes over to the daughter’s room to tuck her into bed. However, the daughter is not in bed waiting for her. Alas, the little girl is standing naked in front of the mirror, suggestively touching herself and moaning, “I need a bicycle; oh if I only had a bicycle.”

You bad girl,,, where would you ever hear something like that??? HaHaHaHa. Sounds like a fire station story, did you ever hang around a fire hall?
Al

Ha ha Al. That’s one I heard from a friend years ago, and I have since put my own twist on it. It’s all in the story telling. I’d love it if you would share some of your fire station jokes with us.

Reminds me of the two young boys talking at school. One says "There were moaning noises so I walked into my parents bedroom and they were naked and my dad was on top of my mom. They seemed like they didn't want me there and promised to give me a new bike if I left.

The other boy decided he wants a new watch, so he waits until he hears moaning and walks into his parents bedroom and announces "I want a watch." So his dad says "OK, pull up a chair."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back