04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
I hope everyone had a good weekend!

I am taking another leave of absence from the forum. The rest of the mod team will take great care of you as always!

Nothing is wrong- I just need to focus elsewhere for a bit.

I love you all and will miss you.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!

Nikki you will be missed. Best to you

Hugs,

Sue

We'll miss you Nikki.
Stay safe.

Angie

We love you, too, Nikki. Thank you for all you do. I hope you enjoy the season with your family.

Do what you gotta do. As always... thanks for putting up with me. :)

Come back when you can. You're a rock to this Forum.

Hope Christmas is as good as good can be for you.

Take care.

Yes, best of luck Nikki and happy holidays. We will miss you.

Happy holidays Nikki!

Just when I was starting to like you...........and poof you are gone;)

When I wrote Nikki is a rock to this Forum I know... I hit my head on it a few times over the years. As I reflect back... it was self inflicted. :)

Again Nikki... thanks for putting up with me. :)

You will be missed Nikki

Happy that you are taking time for your personal priorities. Will miss your knowledge, kindness, and calmness. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Kate

As I reflect back... it was self inflicted.

Yep. My whole life can be summed up in two two-word phrases.

"Self-inflected cautionary tale."

In Nikki's absence, we'll have plenty of attention from mods Lauri Lgelb, Gregk, Fiona Shiftkicker, and me--Mike Atsugi.

Well... the Forum sure doesn't suffer from a shortage of Moderators. :)

Somebody has to answer those DIHALS'ers besides one or two of the regular members. :)

PS. To all members. Over the past few years I have heard from members who felt once a Moderator replied to a Thread they felt reluctant to follow the Moderator's reply. This is a Forum. If you have an opinion or disagree with a point... you can follow a Moderator's reply with your opinion or disagreement. It's a Forum.

Being a Moderator wasn't meant to be "The last word" or be authoritarians to the Forum.

Well, I may end up in the dog house again... been there before. :)

Sorry I keep adding to this... don't be a member who is reluctant to post your opinion or disagree because you may not be liked. Forget that... and those little green reputation squares. Everyone's thoughts/opinions makes a Forum vibrant.

Well.. I've probably gone and done it now. :)

Last edited:
Al,

I think you've mellowed during the last few months. Perhaps the Christmas shopping is keeping you busy. :wink::razz:

As far as posting my opinion, I've never held back in the least. I very much appreciate the moderators but I've never thought for a second that, as long as I play by the rules, I was not free to express myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back