06/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
This was posted on Vince's profile page today:

Hi everyone so sorry my dear sweet Vince passed away this morning. He is with God in the heavenly choir. He had a beautiful singing voice before ALS came into our lives. I will miss him and my heart is sad but I know he is fully recovered because he has a new body now. I am comforted that he is no longer suffering. I will love him always and see him one day soon. Take care and my heart goes out to all of you who are still enduring. God Bless

He will be missed.

Vince had a rare combination: spirit and grace. He was sweet but also feisty. I will miss his posts and emails.

I hope his country roads took him where he wants to be. And if Vince's wife reads this, I don't know what you read of his posts but as he said so often, he wanted only the best for you. I wish you peace and strength in your path ahead.

--Laurie

I am so sorry to hear this. Vince was a brave and good man and he loved his family so much. Wishing them strength and comfort as he flies free.

We miss him here.

Lost a good friend today to this nightmare.
Vince, fly on buddy and know I will be rooting for our mount eer's for both of us.
Love ya
Chally

Vince has left us for a better place.
Al

Hugs and prayers go out to Vince's family. We will miss him greatly, but happy he will now fly free.

Hugs,

Sue

So, so sorry. Condolences to you and your family. We have lost a dear friend.

I think of something I heard 1/2 of a husband/ wife performing duo when she died at 40. He said “Today my wife’s wishes came true, her body is free of cancer and her tears are dry. She knows only joy now”. Fly free indeed Vince. He was just 13 months older than me. I am so sorry this happened to him but glad he is free.

I am so sorry to hear about Vince. I remember his posts on the forum. God speed.

V

Hearing about Vince makes me sad. I so enjoyed his honestly and the love he had for his wife. Fly free Vince! So glad he is no longer suffering the ALS beast.

Vince was a good guy, I wondered why he has not posted in a while . I guess that is how it works in the final phase.

He will be missed.........:cry:

I know he is now at peace. What a man, my life will be forever richer for having known Vince.

Very sorry to hear about Vince. My condolences to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back