Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
I'm starting a prayer chain for PALS and CALS who would like to be included.

I don't regularly attend church these days but we have a drive-in church just 1/2 mile away. You can go inside or sit in your car/van and tune in to an FM channel to hear what's going on inside. It's funny because instead of saying AMEN, they toot their car horns. In the Winter attendance is around 600 each Sunday. In the Summer about half as many. We have a lot of snowbirds living on the coast.

If you want your name added, just respond to this post.

Kim you can add Brian to the list. Thank you Kim

Hugs,

Sue

Kim,

Please add us to your prayer list, Eileen (PALS) and Larry (CALS)

Hugs and prayers,
Larry

Good morning Kim, please add me to your list.

God bless you today,

Tom

All added. I added you, too, Sue.

Hi Kim,
Please add my mom (PAL) Maria and the Vazquez family (CALS) .

Praying for you as well :)
-Erika

Hi Kim,
Please add my mom (PAL) Maria and the Vazquez family (CALS) .

Praying for you as well :)
-Erika

Thank you, Erika. Maria and family have been added.

Hi Kim.
I never heard of this Church..what is the name of it? I am 30 to 40 minutes from the Beach. Now that I have a tank for a ride and fully equipped with everything I need to go on my own I would enjoy that. I hate using the chair i in public every one is so unbelievably kind. I believe I could blind fold myself and God would send enough Angels to get me where I need to go. I would love to blow my horn for an Amen
Thanks kim

Hi Kim,
Can you please add my dad, Lloyd (PALS) to the list as well as his children (CALS).

Thank you

Arlee, The name is Daytona Drive-in Church. It's on Facebook and has a web site if you want to read about it.

Lloyd and family has been added to the list.

Thank You KimT' I am so looking forward to going...This is just what I needed. Thank You for the prayer list

R

Hi Kim, please add my Pals, Sheree, to your prayer list. She is starting on hospice tomorrow
Thank you, Cindy

Cindy, I will add Sheree to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back