Status
Not open for further replies.
You simply must get that pedi! :)

I've got everything crossed that you have a sale.

Hope you get some good news on the rental sooner. Love n hugs Gem

I love the song. It really doesn’t take much, does it, to turn our routine back into acts of love?

I sure hope the house is rented!!

Becky

Today has been a good day! I had lunch with my bestie... Ran home and checked on Cliff. Went and got a pedicure... Ran home and checked on Cliff. Then went and got my eyes checked and ordered new glasses.

The writer friend's parents that want to buy the house wanted me to come down 5K on the house which is kind of annoying since I am only asking $47 a sq ft.... I told them I would split the difference with them. I am waiting to hear back from them. I am willing to come down some since it is a cash offer so we should be able to close before the end of month. Hopefully they will agree and it will be a done deal. I am sure if I wanted to wait, I could get the full price but I think it's not worth it to have to deal with it.

Sooner - fingers crossed on the house. Awesome getting that lunch and pedi! Along with the glasses of course. I'm jealous. :)

Hugs,

Sue

The house is sold. I found the abstract today and had it overnighted to the company to have it updated. Also had the utilities turned off. I CAN NOT wait until we close and I am done worrying about that.

After having two good days with my PALS, it seems like we are back to him being contrary. He has been that way since I had my lunch, pedi and eye appt. He said he wasn't mad but his actions say something different.

Tonight DD and I were sitting on the patio having a glass of wine and he pushed his button to let us know he needed help. My DD went to see what he needed and he just ignored her and kept pushing the button... WTH? I went in and asked him what he needed. He wanted his mouth swabbed which DD could do. I told him that what he did was rude and hurt her feelings... I honestly don't know what is going on with him.

Does this sound like FTD? When he wanted to go to bed tonight, he wrote, "Did I made to bed"?

I am really worried about running out of leave pay before this nightmare is over. I only have enough time until November 15th. Then HR says One Trust will pick up after that, but for how long? Running out of leave is a huge deal... I emailed HR and they told me to turn in the application for One Trust and see what they say. I did that today. Depending on someone to give me open ended time makes me very nervous.

Our Hospice Nurse didn't come Tuesday because she was sick. She called me this morning, she has bronchitis, ugh. I am so glad she didn't come here yesterday. She says she will come Friday, that makes me worry a bit.

Sooner - Awesome sauce on the house being sold. Crossing fingers no issues until the closing. One thing off your plate, YEA!

I think they do get jealous when we get the chance to get out. I'm sure they wish they could go as well. However, that is no excuse for poor behavior. And I can say Brian has done that when someone else is trying to help and give me a break.

One tip, I keep paper face masks here, so if I or someone else gets a cold we can wear them when around Brian. You can get them at Walmart or probably Amazon too. Nice to have on hand, then if a worker seems off, you can offer the mask.

Hoping you have good news about pay from work.

Hugs,

Sue

So I just learned that Cliff has been asking other women to send him belly button pics... WTH??? This has to be FTD... He would have never done something like that before. I am not going to pretend this doesn't upset me.

I hate this damn disease...

How dare a disease come in and tear down the trust we have always had!!!

THIS DISEASE IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN WHAT I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED...

Sooner I am so, so sorry!! Yes, that would definitely upset me too, FTD or not. Sending big HUGE HUGS.

Hugs,

Sue

crap sooner, I'm so sorry :cry:

Yesterday was a good day...

My aunt, mom, sister, nieces, DD, DDIL, and cousins came over early afternoon. We ordered food, visited, and played Bunco. I won a beautiful Christmas throw made by my mother for most Buncos, my DDIL won a cool light up sign that you can change the sayings on for most wins and my DD won a goody bag for most losses. Kind of funny that there were 12 people playing and my kids and I won all the gifts, lol!

DS helped me get his dad in bed before he went home which was nice. He didn't plug the Trilogy in and I didn't realize it until it started beeping this morning. Now it says the external battery isn't charged. Do I have to remove it to charge it or does it charge just by being plugged in? We have not used the Trilogy on battery before.

Today my old boss is coming over to hang out. We will drink some beer on the back patio if it isn't too cold.

It was 91 here yesterday and today the high is supposed to be 68 and a breeze. Great day to put on a sweatshirt and fire up the chiminea I do believe.

I saw more inappropriate conversations Friday night between Cliff and a friend. I was really mad at him. I chewed him out. I was very hurt. After I put him in bed I wondered what if he doesn't wake up tomorrow... I am going to regret being mean. I know it isn't his fault and I am working on not letting it affect me but Friday night it did.

Sooner - yes, the trilogy battery charges when the unit is plugged in. Both the interal and external charge. You're good.

Sounds like a fun day yesterday. And good on you winning a nice price too.

Here's to some cold ones to relax a bit today. Would be really nice around the chiminea. I love sitting by a fire outside.

Hugs, with what's going on with Cliff. I know you worried, but if it's not FTD, which it probably is, he has to know you're not happy. This may tell you for sure. Did he try to apologize?

Hang in there as best you can and know we are all here for you.

Hugs,

Sue

Sue, he did not apologize which is so weird. It is all so weird because there is NO WAY he would ever do the things that he is doing.

He said nothing except when I asked if it was ok for me to have conversations of a sexual nature with other men and he shook his head no...

Then I asked, then why are you doing it and he gave me nothing.

Usually when I am upset with him, he says I won't do it again or I will start doing whatever I am upset about but not this time. Even when he says he will do better, it goes by the wayside after one day.

He has always been such a disciplined man.

I honestly whole-heartedly believe it is FTD. That's why I haven't brought it up again. There is NO WAY he would do any of these things if he was in control of his actions.

Here's to some good times over the weekend for you sooner, you really need and deserve them!

Another thing with FTD is with lack of apathy and insight, they just do not apologise. They honestly can't see the problem with their behaviour.

The complete lack of apologies from Chris was one of the hardest things for me to take as it was so completely opposite to his true nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back