12/2015
Country
US
State
NH
City
Wolfeboro
I am sitting here in a fog listening to the puff and hiss
of his oxygen. I wanted to start a new thread but couldn't figure it out tonight. Mikes journey is almost over. He didn't wake up today. Selfishly I wanted him to so that I could tell him that I am so proud to call him my baby brother. He will forever be my hero. He gave ALS a good fight. While I already miss him so terribly I am thankful that his suffering is almost over although I feel at this moment that mine may be just begining. My heart is breaking. I literally cannot stop crying.

Soonerwife....I thought of you this past Saturday as I sat with my brother and watched the Sooners beat the Buckeyes. He said it would be the last game he would watch of his beloved Sooners. He will always be an Oakie at heart. I am so happy for him that they won.

Pray for mercy.

I started a new thread for you.

I am sorry. He knows how proud you are -- do not worry. Cry all you want, as long as you are there for him as I know you are.

Best,
Laurie

Jlynn - Big huge hugs. I am so sorry you are going through this. I have been told the last sense to go is hearing, so tell your brother everything you want him to know. I know he knows it, but if it makes you feel better tell him. Hug him. He will know.

Hugs,

Sue

I am so sorry. You have really been there for your brother and you should be proud of this. Sending you comfort and strength at this difficult time.

Sharon

Jlynn, I am so sorry, this is a really hard time. Many hugs to you and your brother. Soon he will be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back