00/0000
Country
DK
State
VJ
City
Vejle
Hi all,

I have been here and read through the stickies multiple times. For the past year my left side has been progressivley getting worse. It started with tingling in my left hand and foot last July. Since then i have had non-stop twitching in my left eye, twitching in my left foot and hand. Sense of weakness in left ankle/foot.

Finally last night I noticed my pinky toe on my left foot wouldn't close all the way. I put my finger under and yried to close it and it just is hanging there, it only can bend when i bend all of my toes. My right side is night and day different. I can curl my toe on its own and it moves like a normal toe.

I havent gone to a doctor yet, but I have finally reached the point that I feel I should make a neuro visit. Ive never not been able to move my toe and now im scared.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated and my continued prayers that they find a cure for this disease is with you all.

Please refer to the answers you got last November when you posted. The same answers still apply to your current question.

Good luck and take care. Go to the doctor if you have concerns.

I have looked them over. The symptoms as I said have progressed. I have lost movement in my pinky toe on my left foot which is completley new to me. Thank you for your reply!

I have issues with one of my toes too. I DO NOT have ALS. Go to a doc, perhaps a podiatrist. There a myriad of reasons that can cause problems with toes, and those should be explored first before you jump from a limp toe to a fatal disease. Truly you do not describe ALS symptoms. Go to a doctor.

You're well aware that your "symptoms" aren't ALS symptoms.

Your "new" symptom is, frankly, ridiculous.

You should discuss your health anxiety with your Doctor; you don't belong here. Lucky you!

What is ridiculous exactly about my toe failing to work now? This isn't some game or joke to me and i have been dealing with this for the past year and a half now. I understand that you have ALS and you live with it but I am here looking for some help.

You dont need to be an prick about it.

I understand this is difficult for you but you have not yet seen a doctor and jumped to a fatal disease from a symptom that is much more likely to have a very benign cause. In a year and half many people on this site have gone from walking to being completely paralyzed and using a computer to speak. Surely you can appreciate the fact that failing toe in that period of time is not the same and that you are insulting those in that position, particularly since you haven't even seen a doctor yet.
Please see your primary care doctor and refrain from posting until after you have done so.
Best wishes,
Tracy

What is ridiculous exactly about my toe failing to work now? This isn't some game or joke to me and i have been dealing with this for the past year and a half now. I understand that you have ALS and you live with it but I am here looking for some help.

You dont need to be an prick about it.

Ridiculous was a statement of fact.

And since you had the poor taste to call a Moderator a prick, this thread is locked.

Post something ludicrous again, and you'll be banned.

Btw, seriously, talk to someone about Health Anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back