Status
Not open for further replies.
we all seam to be very alike, i too am worse if i am stressed,cold or have something else going on like an infection or virus. my son had a virus the other week and has kindly past it onto me. the past few days my fatigue has been really bad and today i woke up with earache,headache,temp,shivers ect.
alot of people i have spoken to on the web with pls have had a virus or operation before starting with the symptoms. i had a hysterectomy 10mths before i started with my symptoms. alot of people are thinking pls could be a autoimune desease that is triggered. but my question is does'nt autoimune desease involve inflamation? ms is a autoimune desease. also if it was, would there not be antibodies of some kind present in our blood or system? my neuro after all these years still does not have a clue whats gone wrong inside me or whats caused it,its one of lifes mysteries lol. they will probably find out on autopsy but that will be too late to tell me. never mind at least were still here and theres no bucket to kick:)
caroline

surgery

Caroline, I too have noticed a lot of this. Back in late 2001 I had a complete reconstructive surgery on my acl which left me with 3 screws in my knee. Several months later in 2002 is when I first started having symtoms of fatigue and weakness in my legs.
It does seem strange doesn't it? Roger

Ok Guys I have talked to someone this week that said he had heard that ALZ patients now they beleive Have started with Some Truama related Issue .Something Snaps , A Friend of ours has come up with ALZ after Her Husband of 40 yrs. has left her for a Friend of theirs wife a few yrs back . Now shes showing signs of ALZ . Shes in the early stages yet . So Something Must Snap . Geo
I cant recall anything like that for me But ?

i started having symptoms when i found out my husband was having an affair. i was seen by a neuro who did an mri, said it was a herniated disk with cord compressio n thats why i had lt. foot drop. i had surgery n didnt fix the promblem. i then was told it was ms,, after it went to my rt. foot n hands. i then went thru a divorce then i needed a wheelchair. then i lost my speech, so they said it was als.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back