Thread: Eyelids
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 02:55 PM #2 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond repute
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eyelids

I experience this in one eye. There was a thought it may be related with one of my meds, but has proven not to be so. The only thing my doctor could advise was to keep my eyes well lubricated with eye drops to reduce resistance and make sure no damage was done if less blinking was an issue. I am also waiting on an appointment with a neuro- ophthalmologist. I am sorry you are experiencing this. I hope one of the many other members here has a solution.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShiftKicker For This Useful Post:
KateEmerson (08-10-2017), KW1234 (08-10-2017)