Thread: I am scared
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:41 AM #7 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Wrocław
State: DL
Interest: I am a family member of someone with ALS/MND.
Feared is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Wrocław
State: DL
Interest: I am a family member of someone with ALS/MND.
Feared is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I am scared

I am feeling sick like weak legs but now? When I started to read about it a week ago I got worse. Why just now? Is it possible to feel weak just from being scared? I literally not feeling well. Come on I know how anxiety rules the human but I feel these symptoms badly. And I have different breath. I feel bit harder to press the right key on the keyboard, like dizzyness. But it was said its not symptom. Why then its mentioned in the symptoms on presentation in ppt? I found also video about 26 old boy who got ALS. He is looking fine, but has ALS, so....? Its not true that tingling is not symptom coz I read many people does have it. So.... Pls tell me - I am really feared but I feel these symptoms I didnt invent them. The worst is breath. The last year means 2016. got bad symptom of strong dizzyness (spinning and could not look at one point) for a week - right away after cold or flu which was screwing me for few days. I also vomited once, while I never did it since being teenager. Is it at least maybe MS? I tried to make examination of knee reflexes and they are moderate. Is it good or bad? Also some month ago I was collapsing when a person touched my belly, now it is not happening anymore, I do not collapse. I gained bit of fat but not much to cover these parts so I dont feel tickles after being touched. It is unusual because I remember how I reacted before. And again that hardened breath. And now I slept and my hand got numb - probably was pressed but not sure.
Please write to me more because it ruins my life.