02/2014
Country
US
State
VA
City
Round Hill
Re: I have decided to come off the vent

I don't know if it is appropriate to post here, but I live near Mike and his obituary was online today. He passed yesterday.

I was thinking of him all day yesterday. I hope he had the swift and peaceful passing he wished for and so richly deserved.

Glad he is free and whole again

Last edited:
Likewise, happy to hear he went out when and how he felt best.

Thank you for letting us know, I was thinking about Mike and his family yesterday and hoping that he had a peaceful passing.

Condolences to Mike's family. God be with you Mike. I hope you had a peaceful passing surrounded by those you love.

I believe there were very many people with Mike in spirit - now may he fly free

Glad I got to visit with Mike. He's free of it.

RIP Michael.

I just made a small donation in his name to the ALS Association sponsored team running the 2017 NYC marathon this Fall.

Michael's story and his family's struggle have profoundly impacted me. Perhaps it was our relatively close ages and geographic locations? I can honestly say that I thought about him every day between his announcement to come off the vent to his passing on 7/21. I think I've thought about him every day since then as well.

May his wife and wonderful children find peace and comfort in this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back