View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 10:36 PM #15 (permalink)

Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Al, I didn't see this commentary when I sent you an email. wow..what an exhillerating experience. I can imagine the look on the instructors face. But you did it, and more power to you. I think if I was faced myself with this disease, I may not jump out of a plane, ( the most I fancy is watching them land at the Brampton Flying club, it is not I do not enjoy flying, I would like to know I will get from A to B in once piece, my girlfriends husbands flies from there, has offered to take me up..umm)..anyway, I would sell what I had, and travel. Do what you want to do. Glad only your knee took the onset. I imagine every muscle in your body was impacted by this, so you are justified in feeling soar. Be proud of yourself!
To Carole and Tbear, I am trying to reread previous postings here to get a history. Al helped me with it. Carole, your husband has it? Tbear, you lost your wife to this?
Now we have Moe, Jane and Bear2. Trying to keep it all straight is a challenge, but I will pick up.
I am here because the best person ever to come into my life was diagnosed with this last year. Aged 44, incredible human being. I don't live with him so my perspective is clouded. He protects me from this, at the moment, all I am able to do is gentle probes. The all and all conversation to symptoms and doctors is in the works. What I do know is he is active physically, gets tired easily, has some male associated reactions to the medications.
I am trying to walk through this on egg shells at the moment. So I need some help. In passing a while ago, he mentioned some type of IV every 10 days, the site in the groin area needs to be bandaged. Can any of you tell me what this may be?