Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a 20 or 21" commode? Can't find them anywhere.

Vince

Vince,

The commode that we use is 20" at its lowest setting. I'll go looking or a name and model and will post again.

Jim

Okay... looked back at Amazon into old orders. It is the Medline Drop-Arm Commode. We liked the first one so much that we got a 2nd one. For quite some time, we had one at work and one at home. This particular commode also disassembles well... so we can take it with us when we travel in the car. I hope you find what you are looking for.

My best...

Jim

Jim, are you referring to a portable commode? I'm looking for a permanent fixture for my bathroom.
Vince

Commode= toilet? Comfort height toilet ( 17 inches high) on 3.5 inch pedestal = 20.5. I have the former and just measured and looked up the latter on amazon

We have a "comfort height" toilet (Kohler - Home Depot) with a Toilevator (Amazon) underneath. We also have a Brondell Swash 1000 bidet seat (Home Depot) on it. The total height is 21.5".

Yeah... I was referring to a portable commode. We did put in new toilets (permanent)... but I believe they are only 19" standard handicapped height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back