Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Lawrenceville
I have a vertical wheelchair lift that I would like to donate/sell. It was installed in my home to carry my husband in his power wheelchair from the first floor to the second floor. It is just under 2 years old and was only used for about 14 months and is still like new. It has a battery backup and many safety features and is rated to carry 750 lbs. I am only asking for the cost to me to uninstall if from my home and crating and shipping. This will be approximately $4000 depending upon where it will be shipped. The original cost of the elevator was a little over $20,000. There will be cost to you for installation in your home but the total cost will be a fraction of the original price. I will attach pictures of the lift installed in my home as well as one picture from the company website. My local installer can recommend an installer in your area and will answer questions if needed. If you are interested or have questions please respond or send me a private message.

*note: for some reason I cannot get the pictures to rotate upright, I will be happy to email them to you separately.

Attachments

• wheelchair lift.jpg
    wheelchair lift.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 349
  • second floor.JPG
    second floor.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 357
  • ground level.JPG
    ground level.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 269
  • groundlevel view looking up.JPG
    groundlevel view looking up.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 190
  • groundlevelclosed.JPG
    groundlevelclosed.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 280
  • manufacturer info.JPG
    manufacturer info.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Hello, how many feet does the lift go up?

Thank you,
Jenny

I have a vertical wheelchair lift that I would like to donate/sell. It was installed in my home to carry my husband in his power wheelchair from the first floor to the second floor. It is just under 2 years old and was only used for about 14 months and is still like new. It has a battery backup and many safety features and is rated to carry 750 lbs. I am only asking for the cost to me to uninstall if from my home and crating and shipping. This will be approximately $4000 depending upon where it will be shipped. The original cost of the elevator was a little over $20,000. There will be cost to you for installation in your home but the total cost will be a fraction of the original price. I will attach pictures of the lift installed in my home as well as one picture from the company website. My local installer can recommend an installer in your area and will answer questions if needed. If you are interested or have questions please respond or send me a private message.

*note: for some reason I cannot get the pictures to rotate upright, I will be happy to email them to you separately.

I am sorry but it has already been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back