View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 03:22 PM #7 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Central NC
State: NC
Diagnosed: 12/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Clearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
City: Central NC
State: NC
Diagnosed: 12/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Clearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud ofClearwater AL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Great truths that little children have learned:

Frankb, we didn't go back into the church.... the ride home was a 20 minute lecture about self control and that sometimes people have problems they can't control. (Gee... I was having something like that too!)

The end of the story was that my older sister told me a few days later that when Mom told my Dad about it (Dad was not a church goer) and I was in my room, Dad began to chuckle. My sister told me even Mom cracked a smile.

Anywhooo... some may have seen this post as somewhat off color but if you notice under my bio after nearly 1000 posts I have only one little green square. I have never used a single cuss word, some didn't care for the way I used to challenge some new DIHALS and PLS posters, ask questions before snapping out the "Welcome Aboard!", maybe I'm too frank, maybe I get to the point too directly, for some too quickly. Whatever... I've let it go.

But, I have not cornered off colored... I think BigMark has that one!

Last edited by Clearwater AL : 05-21-2017 at 03:34 PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clearwater AL For This Useful Post:
bkite (05-21-2017), frankb (05-21-2017)