View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 03:22 PM #7 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Central NC
State: NC
Diagnosed: 12/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Clearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to behold
Very Helpful Member
City: Central NC
State: NC
Diagnosed: 12/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Clearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Great truths that little children have learned:

Frankb, we didn't go back into the church.... the ride home was a 20 minute lecture about self control and that sometimes people have problems they can't control. (Gee... I was having something like that too!)

The end of the story was that my older sister told me a few days later that when Mom told my Dad about it (Dad was not a church goer) and I was in my room, Dad began to chuckle. My sister told me even Mom cracked a smile.

Anywhooo... some may have seen this post as somewhat off color but if you notice under my bio after nearly 1000 posts I have only one little green square. I have never used a single cuss word, some didn't care for the way I used to challenge some new DIHALS and PLS posters, ask questions before snapping out the "Welcome Aboard!", maybe I'm too frank, maybe I get to the point too directly, for some too quickly. Whatever... I've let it go.

But, I have not cornered off colored... I think BigMark has that one!

Last edited by Clearwater AL : 05-21-2017 at 03:34 PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clearwater AL For This Useful Post:
bkite (05-21-2017), frankb (05-21-2017)