Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
US
State
TX
City
Austin
I want to install a wall mount sink. While there are many available, I haven't found what I'm looking for. I would like one deep enough so I can wash my wife's hair and minimal front lip so she can brush her teeth. So ideally it would have a sloped front yet larger and deeper than most bathroom sinks.

I've seen a few sinks for hand washing clothes with a front washboard. They have a nice sloped front and might be the right size. But the ones I've seen are not cheap.

Also found a few beauty parlor sinks with the notched front. Decent price and they might work.

But what sinks have others found that work well?

Thanks

Ours is a little shallower than I'd like, but one thing I want to mention is the "bar faucet" that pulls out and can be turned from stream to spray. We couldn't find a bathroom faucet that works that way and the kitchen faucets were all too large, but this bar faucet works great for washing his hands or hair and then rinsing the sink. The faucet, when pulled out, comes to him instead of me trying to get his hands under it.

I will certainly look for that kind of faucet since I definately want one with a sprayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back