Thread: Gabupentin
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 03:25 PM #5 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant future
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant futureKimT has a brilliant future
Default Re: Gabupentin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyWooG View Post
I used to be on Gabapentin for my finbromyalgia, I found it effective for the pain in that but it did nothing for the cramping I have with mnd. I found massage with magnesium oil most effective.

Wendy
Wendy, I was dx with fibromyalgia by Mayo Clinic in 1999. Back then many doctors didn't even believe it existed. Now I don't know where that stops and the ALS starts in the way of pain. I have used the magnesium oil and love it. I also like coconut oil.