Very concerned end is near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue, Thinking of you both. Hoping he is comfortable and you both have peace. Hugs, Judy

Sending hugs, may you both be surrounded by peace as you comfort him. Love Gem

Sue... My thoughts and prayers are with you. As Tillie said, we are holding your hand. My heart is heavy.

Around the globe, over all time zones, there is a constant web of support holding on to you as you give all comfort measures he needs. I hope this gives you some comfort as you know how to care for him best of all the world.

Much love and peace being sent your way xxx

Thank you everyone. It's almost 4 AM here. Been up since 1:30. He's resting again but I can't seem to.

I so appreciate the thoughts and virtual hugs. They mean the world to me.

Hugs

Sue

Update: waiting on the nurse. Spoke with her after Brian decided he did want me to contact his Dr about the racing heart. She has seen this in ALS patients before. She was reaching out to the Dr for some meds to help. I also had emailed his physician before I called her.

Basically he is the same. Did want some water, so that was given. We will see.

Hugs,

Sue

Sue, I wish I could give you a big hug during this very difficult time. You and Brian are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you comfort and strength.

Sharon

Hope they can find the right med to make Brian comfortable.

Sue, thinking of you and sending you a virtual hug. Hope you can keep Brian comfortable. Every day I pray for patience, courage, and strength - sending this prayer your way.

V

I hope the nurse has been there now and has been able to help keep his symptoms managed well. Don't be concerned about titrating any doses up, just be sure he is comfortable.

Have you a comfy spot in his room where you can rest even if you are not sleeping well? If not can you set up a comfy spot somewhere that you can at least rest between doing things?

More hugs, and back to holding your hand xxx

Sue, I am heartbroken for you. Please know that I'm thinking of you and sending virtual hugs.
Becky

Sending good loving thoughts your way for ya both. Love ya chally

Praying for you all, hugs and prayers🙏

Sue, sending a prayer for comfort and peace for t he both of you. Thinking of you and like everyone else sending hugs through the miles.xxxx
-Erika

Thinking of you Sue! I hope the dr was able to prescribe something to help with the racing heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back