Reason
Other
Country
TR
State
Istanbul
City
Istanbul
Hey, 2 months ago i made a post here to ask few questions and now im back again.Im waiting for different doctors appointment for genetic test so know that i dont have anything close to ALS so pls dont mind me.If you ask why im going to ask these here , i think this place good to get information.

1)Fİrstly, over a month im having problem swallowing my own saliva.When i swallow a part of it stays in my mouth , for other part that doesnt go to place where should go and stuck on somewhere(upper side of throat).There are times that im having danger of choking because of it.
Im also having problems when eating.And they are ;its like radius of my throat decreased and its not extends although this is not always happening but when it happens its no good.And other problem when eating, the movement we made to push food to throat with back of tongue.Its hard.Also my tongue feels tired after eating its weird.

I made a superficial research about this but im not doctor afterall.Alhtough im not %100 sure but there is a change of shape on my tongue.it was a difference of two halfs at first then there was a collapse like thing center of tongue and now
there is a change on the sidewards of front parts of my tongue.That parts look like wavy(My english was never good and i get "wavy" from googletranslate so i hope you can understand i dont know if its ok). Plus im having twitches i guess?. I saw on youtube about tongue twitches,my twitches and videos look alike but i dont feel them so im not sure.
Well i dont want to put doctors to wrong direction for nothing so please enlighten me .

2)There was a atrophy on my thumb(palm side)(Actually doctor doesnt care about it because of my leg.).Skin of that wasting part had some changes later.Its like skin loosen or maybe can say like old peoples aged skin.Now that loosen part reached almost half of my palm.So my question is if there is wasting on palm is there going to be change on skin?

I know that this place is not to ask these but if i get answers that would be nice.Please enlighten me.

I would encourage you to not "put doctors in the wrong direction for nothing" by not asking if you have ALS. Rather, describe your symptoms, let them come to a conclusion based on your history and their observation and any testing recommended.

What genetic testing are you having done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back