Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Florida
First off before i explian everything thats going on i wanna apologise for even coming here and looking for re assurance. I know this is a page for people who have or have been diagnosed with Als so im truly sorry for being here. My name is brandon im 17 years old and about 3-4 days ago i was just relaxing when i started to get a weird numb sensation in both my hands and some what a small tiny dull ache and now that has kinda supsided. But not my legs feel weird super weird they feel like there going numb. I also get thigh twitches and calf twitches sometimes forearm as well and my foot also sometimes my hands. From time to time i do get weird achy small pains in my legs and knee pain that comes on and off as well.Im scared because i dont know whats going on yes i am gonna scheadule a DR appointment to see whats going on but in the mean time i decided to come here because i know for some reason more and more people are getting worried about this for no reason when they dont have it. And your guys responds to them is perfect and reassuring so i figured to give it a try. Is this something i should be worried about? The feeling comes and goes kinda but at night time when im in bed my legs get a super numbness feeling like if i cant use them any more but i can. I do work out and my mom thinks it can be a trapped nerve in my spine causing the weird weak numbness feeling. Im just aggravted thinking i have something seriously wrong with me. The twitches come and go and hit different spots.. thats all i have to say and thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope you have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Brandon, you did not describe anything that might be ALS. Trust your doctor.

Brandon,

Great idea to see a doc and be reassured, but don't see any reason to worry about ALS. If you keyboard, game or text a lot, you might check out some carpal tunnel exercises on YouTube that could help meanwhile.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back