12/2014
Country
US
State
NY
City
Central
Hi,

My wife has ALS and I bought her a Tobii EyeX. I installed it on a brand new laptop I bought for her to use it on. It seems to have installed just fine, callibrating properly and the Gaze Trace moves across the screen close to where my eyes are looking. The problem is that I can't get it to select anything. I hope to use it with either OptiKey or Gazespeaker, or similar, but I can't get it to work.

Does anyone know if it may be faulty, or if I am missing something in settings?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...Jon

Do you have a link to Opikye? I searched for something on it, and nothing came up. Do you mean Optikey? That is what I was referring to in my original post.

Hi,

My husband has had a tobi for almost a year and I have a really hard time getting him to use it. His voice is nearly gone. I'm not sure how to motivate him. Any suggestions.

Thank you

Mika

Hi,

My husband has had a tobi for almost a year and I have a really hard time getting him to use it. His voice is nearly gone. I'm not sure how to motivate him. Any suggestions.

Thank you

Mika
I am so grateful for the Tobii I12 plus that I have. Have you contacted the Tobii Dynovox representative that services your area? My representative is very responsive and visits the home as needed.

I am looking for information for you! I have a Tobii I-12 with rolling stand still in box, mother would not use it! Your device should have communication through eye graze?!! I just found customer support number!! 1-800-344-1778! I hope this helps! ��

I will call that number today thank you so very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back