Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
I am about to go in for my first treatment from a very good friend who offered her services if I was interested.
Has anyone used acupuncture since dx.
I figure it can't hurt! Maybe help my joints and lower back. Maybe even my breathing. I 'll let ya know. Love ya all Chally

You are brave. I still have nightmares from those needles from the emg tests.

Let us know how it goes!

Do let us know Chally, it did nothing for Chris's pain. That doesn't mean it won't do something for you of course!

Chally- I found accupuncture really helpful for joint pain and reducing the incidences of cold and purple feet. Minor changes in the grand scheme of things, but any relief is a good thing! I hope you get some positive effects from being poked.

It's pretty nifty to watch them stick the needles in and not actually feel pain. Sometimes it feels like the spot where the needle goes in kind of buzzes or feels really warm. It's a bit of a trip.

Best of luck!

Well just back from treatment and over all I think it's pretty cool stuff. I am covered with tattooed so these little pins are nothing. I am worn out as I had to school her on ALS and also my medical history, so three hrs later I am tired.
The next session won 't be as long. We both agree to not have any exspectations and just proceed as if good will come .
What was done today was down my back and a little on my hands. This was basic stuff to just get started and I am interested in this type of healing art.
Fiona, that sounds positive! Love ya all chally

I visited an acupuncturist in Japan after having knee surgery, and it was wonderful. I hope you get some relief, Chally!

I got relief from migraines with acupuncture. Thinking about going myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back