Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the wrong sand box for you my friend, go play somewhere else.

Hello Wendy,

Thank you so much for your post. I´ve appreciated it very much.

Totally agree on the point that the aim is to be open regarding different threads of investigation. Yesterday I took a RMI from my leg muscles (Doctors want to ensure there is no myopathie involved on my issues).

Just one question regarding your case Wendy, how long did it take for you to take the 1st EMG from the first symptoms on your leg and hand appeared? I´m aware that at the beginning you focussed the problem as a reumatologist one and it could delay the 1st visit to the neuro. Am I right?

I wish you all the best and I send you a lot of encouragement from Spain.

Thank so much for your time Wendy.

Regards.

Last edited:
I had my first symptoms Jan 2015 and I had my first EMG in July it was ordered by my rheumatologist. On receiving the results I was urgently referred to a neurologist. In the meantime I had blood tests CT's MRI's etc.
During all of this time not once did I consider the possibility of motor neurone disease, I was convinced it was linked to my autoimmune problems. I thought my rheumatologist was not taking me seriously. I was wrong! It is best to trust your doctors and work openly with them.

Wendy

Thank you very much for your time and for the info you provided on your post. I appreciate it very much.

I will go on my journey keeping on looking for answers for the source of my issues with an open mind. I will keep you updated regarding news.

Thanks again!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back