Thread: Please help me
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 06:26 PM #9 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud of
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Please help me

Briony, the people here will not be able to help lessen your anxiety about your symptoms no matter how many times you post. The only person to do that would be an in person visit with a doctor. Please stop posting pictures and see a health professional. Being here does not help you in any way, and increases the burden of those on this forum who are dealing with ALS/MND. This is no place for someone having a panic attack- it's just simply not an anxiety forum.

Best wishes
Thanks from
starente15 (01-11-2017)