View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2017, 04:39 PM #9 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
affected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant future
Extremely Helpful Member
City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
affected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant futureaffected has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sleeping and Breathing

If the issue is breathing, rather than pain, then MM may help but learning to sleep in a partially upright position and getting the bipap settings readjusted need to happen first.

Pete I hope your bipap settings can be tweaked to suit.

Chris was the same, at first he could not sleep with his head raised at all in bed. Then he started sleep in his recliner chair for a good part of the night. Once he moved into the hospital bed we could keep him good all night. So you will adjust, but using pillows to prop yourself in a regular bed may not be a good answer.
affected is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote