View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:27 PM #8 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
KimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud ofKimT has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sleeping and Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgirl View Post
I could never sleep on my back either, Pete, and tell I had to. They put me in bed on my back and put pillows under my shoulder and arms and under both feet. Then I raise my head and legs into a zero gravity position. Then take the medical marijuana and put on bipap and sleep comes for almost 8 hours.
How many milligrams of THC do you take? Do you take it right before bed or a couple of hours before bed? I've been using CBD oil (Charlotte's web) for about a year and just got some THC in candy form.