View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 04:26 AM #1 (permalink)

City: Lancaster
State: PA
Diagnosed: 12/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of
City: Lancaster
State: PA
Diagnosed: 12/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
tripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud oftripete has much to be proud of
Default Sleeping and Breathing

For the last week I am unable to sleep very much because even with my Bipap on I cant get breath lying down. My Bipap is adjusted to the "highest" setting according to the therapist.

I do have an adjustable bed but have never been a person who can sleep sitting up or on my back. So I have it inclined to as much as I can handle. I try and sleep in my recliner but again I can't really sleep sitting up.

I do not take any prescriptions, but have been taking Melatonin, it helps with immediately falling a sleep but then I wake with "air hunger", I fall asleep for a short time, wake again and repeat.

I know my breathing has taken another turn for the worst but I would like to sleep.

Thoughts or suggestions?