Diagnosis
02/2016
Country
Us
State
Alabama
City
Mobile
Have not been on much love to read the post some have helped me. My Pal is going of the ventilator on Mon he is tired of the pain he is 24/7 in bed he is ready to be free from this. It hurts my heart but I know he will be free from this prayers please thank you for being here . Jo

Re: CALS Roll Call Continued

Very sorry to hear you will be losing him, Angel, but thank you for finding the strength to honor his final wish. He will be at peace, and our thoughts are with you.

Best,
Laurie

Well my Pal is walking and talking again in heaven he past on Mon 26 . They took him off the ventilator about 2:30 we started the med,s help him not feel any pain he past at 6:40 Than you for this web page it has helped me along the way. Love y'all

Angeljo, I'm so sorry to hear about your PAL. May he be at peace in heaven and may you take comfort from your memories.

V

So sorry for your loss xxx

Angeljo, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

So very sorry for your loss.

Steve

I am so sorry for your loss, but he is free now.
Hugs

So very sorry for your loss.

Angelejo,
Sending love your way at this difficult time

Jo I'm so sorry. Thinking of you during this difficult time. May God be with you and your dear husband.
Laurel

I'm so sorry for your loss.

So sorry but Heaven is SO much better than here. God bless and comfort you.

So sorry for your loss AngelJo2. May he rest in peace and may you find comfort in all the good memories shared. Xxxx -Erika

Sorry for your loss angel, sending good thoughts to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back