Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MT
City
Boyd
Just sat down today for the first time. My sweetheart, soulmate Jon and I were the best friends. This morning around 6am he needed me to adjust his pillows and give him a tiny bit of water. Then we went back to sleep. I woke up at about 7 and he had passed away. I miss him but I am so relieved that he is no longer suffering. He hadn't eaten since Thanksgiving and only had tiny bits of water lately.

My heartfelt condolences. Peace be with you.

Very sorry for your loss. I hope you have family to keep you going thru the holidays.

I am so very sorry for your loss but glad he is flying free. Peace and comfort to you

Katie, I am so sorry for your loss. He is free and had you by his side. Prayers for you and your daughter. Please know we are here if you need support. Hugs my friend.

So sorry Katie. May peace be with you. So glad Jon is now flying free.

I am sorry Katie. I'm glad Jon went so peacefully.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Katie. Jon was lucky to have you by his side.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry. My deepest condolences.

Steve

My sincerest condolences Katie. I'm so glad his passing was peaceful.

I know you were there for every need he had, and I hope you can find peace for yourself quickly xxx

I just don't know what to say anymore. I'm so sorry you both had to go through this.

Vince

So sorry Katie, but so happy Jon is free of this monster. Good it was the peaceful passing we all wish for

Hugs and love

So sorry to hear of your loss. My heartfelt condolences.

Ed

I'm so sorry for your loss but so glad he passed peacefully. God bless you.

Sending up prayers for peace and comfort in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back