Status
Not open for further replies.
Treehugger, this isn't an anxiety forum and you are asking terminally ill people and those who care for them to take time to answer you, which they have, multiple times.

You don't have ALS, you have anxiety. You should speak with your counselor about these thoughts.

But why are people telling me to get a 'health check'

They must honelsty think I have it.

I'm only 22!!!!

And have no weakness whatsoever

You've been answered, kindly, respectfully and more times than should have been necessary. You were told that you have absolutely no symptoms of ALS and to go to a doctor because your obsessiveness on this forum is a sign that your anxiety is NOT under control. You absolutely, positively must leave now. Do NOT respond! Block this site and go live your life.

So I 100% don't have it and don't need to worry about it

Yup. Keep up w/ the CBT and go in peace.

100%.

I guess you guys would know if there was any chance of me having it.

And for future reference - why are twitches not a first sign of ALS?

And does weakness come before atrophy?

I'm dealing better about this already

I think we're done here. Best of luck to you.

You guys have no time for me

That's more than enough.

Most immature 22 year old I've seen.

Repeatedly asking the question that has been plainly answered over and over. Sounds like, "Mummy, mummy, pay attention to meeeee!"

If I see one more word from you, Hugger, you'll be banned as a troll.

I don't mean to be rude honestly.

But I feel some of you think I may have ALS and I just want to be told 100% no so I can move on with treating my anxiety.

Treehugger
Not one person who has replied to you has said they think you have ALS.
Many people who have replied have told you they don't think you have it.

100% I do not think you have ALS.

I 100% think being on here is feeding your anxiety, it bad for you. It's best you don't come back here.

Good luck with treating your anxiety.

Wendy

Okay Thankyou.

Can you give me the true meaning of having atrophy and weaknes sthen so I know I don't really have them and it's all in my head?

And what about the twitches??

Twitches mean nothing... Look at bfs. I have twitches to but I don't think I have ALS. Weakness and atrophy mean something does not work anymore. You don't feel it, it just doesn't work.

So would atrophy be obvious, and would weakness come first. You see my left hand is less muscly than my right hand.

In my PALS case yes weakness came before atrophy. Things just quit working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back