View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 02:46 PM #10 (permalink)

City: Pittsburgh
State: Pa
Diagnosed: 11/2011
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
pittsburghgal is just really nicepittsburghgal is just really nicepittsburghgal is just really nicepittsburghgal is just really nice
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pa
Diagnosed: 11/2011
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
pittsburghgal is just really nicepittsburghgal is just really nicepittsburghgal is just really nicepittsburghgal is just really nice
Default Re: Trilogy cleaning & maintenance

Thanks, Kim. I was able to clean the air inlet filter for the first time since we got the Trilogy 1 year ago thanks to the cleaning instructions. I was never provided any filters or even told that there was a filter that needed to be changed.

When the RT first came to evaluate our home prior to getting the Trilogy she looked at the outlets in the house and checked that I had a small fire extinguisher in the house. Very odd how this was felt to be important but instructing me about cleaning the unit or changing/cleaning filters was unimportant! The RT also had no clue about the proper settings and we struggled for 6 months trying to use the Trilogy without success until Laurie helped us. I totally agree that Laurie should be paid by the ALSA.

Sharon