• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 of Us started on the training course only five survived, I am happy to say I was one of the five.

Today is my first day of full-time work as a full time employee who survived the training process.

I work five days a week with Wednesday and Saturday off which is called a doughnut shift. I was given the option to accept either day's night or the doughnut shift but as I do not have to be home for the complete weekend because I am on my own now I cannot see the point of having a full weekend at home.

I am enjoying work and getting on with my life now.

Dave X

I am happy that you are doing well. You deserve a lot of happiness and good fortune

Dave congratulations to you on your new endeavor. I think it's fair to say that we are all rooting for you. And Julie would want you to be living a full life- as all our PALS who have gone before us would.

My sincere apologies.....

I have been caught up in my own World of late, things are good, I am getting on with life but every time I come here and read I get a tadge emotional, both for carers and those truly unfortunate folk with MND... Maybe one day I can come back here, I really hope so, to help those in need of support, however, it is too raw right now... (it's only been 10 weeks since Julie's passing)...

My life has moved on a lot quicker than I thought it would, or ever would, but the suffering and hardship I will NEVER forget.

Thinking of you all..

Dave X

Dave, I am glad things are good and you are getting on with life.

Thank You...

Dave X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back