• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Thea (Peace's mom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace, so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Your mom was very blessed to have you at her side. May she live in your heart and memories.

V

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am wishing you peace and joy in her memory. I am glad you were able to be there for her and to be able to wish her well on her next journey.

Fiona

Peace I'm so sorry for you're hurting. Know that you continue to be I my thought and prayers pray. I wish you and your loved ones comfort and strength. And may happy memories soon take the place of today's tears.
Hugs
-Erika

Peace, Your mom is free and I am glad for her. I know you are in pain, and I wish you comfort. You've done a wonderful job of caring for her, now do as she would wish and heal.
Much love,
Becky

Very sorry for your loss. Peace be with you and your family.

tc

Thank you all for your kind words and for your support throughout. You are all amazing, strong, compassionate people. You have helped me more than you know.

Peace I'm so sorry for the sudden passing of your mom. She was so lucky to have such a caring, present daughter. Your battle to be there for your mom while maintaining a pace with normal life was so tough.

I imagine she took great pride in seeing your accomplishments and of course took great comfort in having you be there to care for her. I wish you peace as you transition to life without your mom. I still can't believe mine is gone.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a mother is a devastating event in your life. Hugs and a realization that she is at peace now and dealing with this terrible disease.

It's been 10 days and it's finally starting to sink in. I'm looking through old photos and starting to really remember her before the ALS. I miss her so much - the days ahead, alone, feel impossible. I know that day by day is the only way to do it, but even each day feels like a mountain to climb.

I am glad you checked in Peace. I understand about the memories flooding back after looking at pictures. It is hard to see the pictures and not miss them dearly.

I pulled out a box of my mothers a week after she died. It had journals, pictures and cards she saved over the years. I cried for two days straight.

It has been eight months and I can look at the pictures and smile. I am past the shock and even though I miss her I know she is no longer living in pain.

My thoughts are with you as you climb the moutain.
Hugs Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back