Status
Not open for further replies.
That was going to be my question for you. Should I directly ask him about my als concerns or just focus on my symptoms? Thanks again!

the question should always be what is wrong with me? he might ask what your concern is about the symptoms ( what are you afraid of) of course tell him if so but steering the visit toward one ( unlikely in my opinion) diagnosis is doing a disservice to yourself.

I wanted to give an update as I appreciate the feedback on here. After talking to me and reviewing my symptoms, dr toran did not seem concerned at all about als. He said based on my family history and his experience that my symptoms present as more anxiety than anything else. I did not push for an emg as I remember you saying not to if a physical exam doesn't call for it. I will trust dr toran and the feedback from all of you.

Great news. Thank you for the update. Please seek treatment for the anxiety so you can fully enjoy your long life. Good luck

that's fantastic news

yet hours later you are still here? (don't answer that is rhetorical)

You have to let this go now - you DO NOT HAVE ALS

The people answering you here DO, or care/d for someone with it. You have received a lot of support here, but that's the end of what we can do. Our time and energy is needed for the members here.

If you start to worry about ALS again get straight to a doctor, but stay away from here as we have truly done all we can.

All the best now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back