Us
State
L.A.
City
California
Hey.
I'm really really worried.
(Woman - Age 34).
I'm diagnosed with anxiety disorder (GAD, health anxiety.....).
Going through a very stressful time in my life for the past 3 months ( prior to the "new" symptoms, i have been experiencing anxiety symptoms for about 2 months... Dizziness, fatigue, neck stiffness and pain, TMJ and many more..........) About a month ago started experiencing some "new" symptoms... Severe Soreness, Numbness and tingling sensation in my left arm and left leg (first at night and a few days later started experiencing episodes of numbness and tingling throughout the day and it was always accompanied by Strong Pain/soreness).
Went to my neurologist, she preformed some tests and said she can't find anything wrong with me.
(Told me she wants me to take an EMG test and neck MRI.. Which of course freaked me out...)
I was still experiencing severe episodes of pain and numbness and was also extremely stressed and hysterical so found myself in the ER...
There They preformed some blood tests and everything turned out ok.
I was also checked by 2 doctors (one of them neurologist) and they said i was fine.
A few days later i did something i shouldn't have done... I googled my symptoms.
Google said Cancer and so i completely freaked out and collapsed (twice that day...).
The next day I started experiencing my muscles twitch all over my body.
No more numbness or tingling. That feeling was completely gone!. Left arm and leg Muscles pain episodes are still here though.
So then i went from thinking cancer to thinking ALS..... Went to the ER again...
Blood tests again.. This time they also preformed CPK blood test which came back normal (51).
Again i was checked by 2 doctors and they said everthing looked fine.

As for now - I'm waiting for my mri and emg. experiencing severe episodes of arm and leg pain and twitching all over... Can't stop thinking that i might have als...

I also have muscle tightness and muscles cramps (back, leg, arm, feet, face ......)

Chuch, you are in the wrong place here. ALS is not about tingling and soreness. There is a sticky at the top of this forum that is titled "READ BEFORE POSTING" that answers many questions anxiety seekers may have.

While anxiety can take over your life, you do not belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back