• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Neil's Passing from his Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, your post melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. We are so lucky to have each other in such an unlucky situation.

Glory and NEIL have been released into NEIL's tree :)

It was beautiful and a few hours later she has climbed high, had a good feed and is fast asleep.

Enjoy a few minutes of a good story video, with koalas we don't get enough of these!
https://youtu.be/8X3BB-zMDu0

Attachments

• glory1.jpg
    glory1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 113
  • glory3.jpg
    glory3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 112
  • glory4.jpg
    glory4.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 109
  • glory7.jpg
    glory7.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 115
  • glory9.jpg
    glory9.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 132
  • glory10.jpg
    glory10.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for the beautiful video Tillie. You know a person is very special and a loving when they take care of animals. The 2orld is a better place worth you in it Tillie. Love the video and pics.

Oh and that's me with the long red hair BTW .....

Neil's wife I truly hope you enjoy the video, I know I had a tear in my eye, and yet a smile on my face. I just know Neil would have been over the moon with this release.

Neil's Wife, I just read here of Neil's passing (I haven't been to the Forum for a long while), and can only echo what so many others have said--Neil was a friend here and gave so much as he shared his journey with us. Through Neil, you, too, have been part of our family. Deepest condolences at Neil's passing. Hopes that you will find comfort here among those who also love Neil and suffer at the hand of this ALS beast whether as a PALS or CALS.

Tillie, such blessings you bestow as you share your beautiful land and trees and precious koalas. Tears rolled at the video where Glory was released from her cage into freedom and abundance. Thank you.

Thank you 4tloml for posting. A few of the posts were lost when the system went down so it is nice to see another one, especially on a day like today that for some reason seems to be a hard one. It is so nice to hear how much Neil was cared for by this group of loving people.
I shared the story of Glory with Neil's brother recently and he was greatly touched by it. It is truly lovely what Tillie is doing.

Hi Neil's wife,
I haven't been on the forum that much lately. I took the passing of Neil quite hard even though I never met him in person. He meant alot to me on here. Then when I tried to post a few weeks back it wouldn't let me. I am so sorry for your loss. I was so glad to read that he went peacefully at the end. He was concerned about that. I loved the videos that our good friend Tillie posted. Brings tears to my eyes. A big hug for strength for you. How is your daughter doing now if you don't mind me asking? Kim

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to post. I really appreciate your letting me know that Neil meant a lot to you. Those things mean so much after someone passes, as you try to make sense out of the madness which is ALS. Yes, it was just an incredible blessing that Neil went peacefully. Thank you for the virtual hug it is appreciated. Our daughter took Neil's passing very hard, but is doing some better now. She still has health issues which we are still addressing and hope to find the answers for her soon. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back