View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 08:23 PM #8 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Pit of hot
State: FL
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
gooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to behold
Extremely Helpful Member
City: Pit of hot
State: FL
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
gooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Breathing Anxiety

My husband was quite comfortable using his trilogy at night for a long time. He did use anxiety meds but that wss for panic attacks and anxiety he had before his dx. Als made it worse.

I feel Pete is right. You have to decide your course of care. My husband was respiratory onset and walked the day he died so walking isnt necessarily a sign you are not progressing. If using your bipap in the day helps, do it. If meds help, do it. Whatever makes you comfortable. It is different for everyone.
Thanks from
tripete (07-07-2016)