View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 11:24 AM #2 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stopping Methylcobalamin??

Hi
Tough call and we all struggle with it. What to take. You just can't take everything- financially and practically. The pepple who benefited from the methylcobalamin started within a year of symptom onset and when they were still able to live independently which sounds like you? And took it for at least a year and lived significantly longer than those who did not. I have seen nothing describing their course of illness so not sure if we are supposed to notice anything. I can't tell either if it makes a difference.

My sister took it within about a year of onset for some months though not a year. She lived longer than the average for our genetic form by about 2 years. But she did a lot of different things over that time. And both my aunt and mother who did nothing lived longer

There was an interesting study that is being posted about a study of identical twins with sod1 one has als the other not yet and some biomarker differences. The inventor of lunasin is saying lunasin helps this. There is a post the tdi forum where someone is listing lots of other ways to address this vit d and turmeric were on it
Thanks from
CarolSue (07-14-2016)