Dr. Bedlack and Lunasin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deb, thanks for mentioning the ice cream. That helps a LOT! The trick seems to be a thicker liquid that sort of absorbs the grit, if you will.

No progression is a GREAT thing. I hope that continues!!!

Becky

Thanks everyone, I actually felt better today and got out and helped relief efforts here in wv. I eat first other wise I am bloated and then don 't want to eat also I use coffee colds/ lots Hersey syrup , I like it thin to get it down quick.
Hey Vince the trilogy is next up hahaha one $hita$$ thing after the next hahaha love ya all chally

Hey all, I am on the trail run now but did start it on my own
I didn't' know the right amt and got bloated& sick,gave up after 2 wks cost me $400 month. Now it's free cause I am program and into 3 rd wk and still feel sick.
I have not seen anything to report. Maybe " snake oil " maybe not verdict still out but at least I ain't paying out the wazoo. Good luck all! Chally

My husband is interested in taking Lunesin as well but as you said it is very expensive. How are you getting it free?

goodgreif you have posted in DIHALS threads but never shown a diagnosis for your husband?

Chally is in a clinical trial as he said in his thread.

Thank you. I have changed my profile.

Carefast is another supplier of lunasin products. They have capsules but not on their website, you have to call. Cheaper than reliv. I've been taking them since January, figured why not. I'm on feeding tube only now and it actually seems to help my digestion, that's why I've kept with it. I ran out of the carefast once and got some reliv capsules off eBay as a stopgap. They did not agree with me, so there is a difference in the products. I'm doing 3 carefast capsules a day, dissolved in water. I might try to increase that as long as I feel good. I don't know if I've noticed anything, but all I have left are my neck muscles. They seem to be holding steady for a little while now, so that's encouraging.

Vince,

I wanted to give my feedback on the Trilogy problem. I had the same issue. My RT brought me a different type of mask. She calls it a scuba mask. It covers my entire face. I found it to work quite well. I am now sleeping with it 6-7 hours a night. First few nights I took something to help sleep. I find if I use the machine 6+ hours a night it dramatically affects my energy the next day. It is the only one that worked for me.
I hope this helps.

Cheers

Well I received my shipment dreading that first shake! I will let you'all know how it goes.......I have plenty of ice cream and chocolate syrup on hand.

Cheers
jocalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back