Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil, can I do anything for u?

I am sorry u, or anybody is in this situation.

Is there anything u want?

Take care,

pat

God bless your journey from this to the next.

I applaud your courage to do what you feel is best for you. I feel in my heart that I will do the same as you. God Bless you and your daughter.

Godspeed Neil. Your courage has been an inspiration and continues to be. I feel privileged to have visited. Til we meet again.

tc

I hope there's an ALS club on the other side (able to laugh and stand) where we can all see each other's stories. Bless all of you. Tillie, you take care of my tree, I might want to come back and get a good view of the Aussie coast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't control my hand very well sorry for the misspells

Neil,

I am sorry about your daughter, I will keep her in my prayers.

When I read your post I thought of the "Soldier's Prayer" and thought it appropriate for "PALS."

"And When he gets to heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell;
One more PALS reporting, sir.
I've served my time in Hell!"

I wish you fair winds and following seas on your next journey.

Bill

I got your tree covered Neil and I'm a-watchin my friend :)

You are going to love the view!

Goodbye, Neil. You are an inspiration to us all. Personally, thanks for all you help.

Very appropriate poem BK. I have often called this disease hell on earth, I have no desire to see what's cooked up in the real thing

Neil, I am so sorry you feel you must make this choice, but I am glad for your love of family. I hope when you get to the other side, Max has his green egg out bbq ing and my Steve has a cold beer for you. Peace and love, Steph

We will miss you , but we will meet you on the other side , we will all be perfect then no pain or battles to fight. Love and hugs Gem

Truly sorry about your daughter. I think you're a very brave person . Wishing you a peaceful journey to the next life

Thanks Neil for all you have done for this family. Your courage is admired. Love ya brother chally

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and hope she will be ok. I wish you peace and comfort. You will be in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back