View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 12:59 PM #18 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road
Default Airventure

Wasn't too hot and sticky this year. Rain one morning we were there and hot and Sunny the next. Cloudy on the third day but was too tired to go so just sat at the campsite and had a couple glasses of red. Lots of walking but before going I applied for a Handicapped sticker for the Van and the Handicapped parking is real close there so it wasn't too bad. An amazing site to see for the first time. Used to have a Private License so planes are one of my passions. Probably only saw one tenth of it in 2 days. Hopefully I'll still be walking next year to go again. Not much change that I can feel except for my breathing. If I lay on my back it feels as if my lungs are collapsing. Anybody else get that? Also read somewhere about an interaction between Amitriptyline and Rilutek. Can't find it again and was wondering if anyone else saw it and remembers where they saw it. Thought ALS wasn't supposed to affect your mind. Can't remember a thing. Make notes all the time. Gotta go. Lee just brought home fish and chips. Hope everyone is well.