View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 11:47 AM #3 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to behold
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Delicate Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsugi View Post
(Pick a doctor you can have fun with.)
Ha! Atsugi!
My dad went on at length about why he chose a female doctor with very slender hands after he hit 45. He swore there was no way he was allowing someone with big hairy knuckles even close to his nether bits.

Frank, hemorrhoids can stay around for longer than the mentioned 2 or 3 weeks and cause continued discomfort and likely constipation (which can be a hemorrhoid instigator to begin with). While waiting can usually be advised for people who are up and moving around frequently- anyone seated for long times can expect a much longer time for them to heal on their own. While it's uncomfortable and a delicate subject, don't wait for long to get them seen to or there may be continued uncomfortable incidences.