View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 12:38 PM #17 (permalink)

City: Uxpatch
State: ON
Interest: My wife lost her battle with ALS in 2001
TBear is an unknown quantity at this point
City: Uxpatch
State: ON
Interest: My wife lost her battle with ALS in 2001
TBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Al:
Personally, I've never been thrilled with the idea of jumping out of a perfectly servicable airplane... but my daughter just did it in Australia. How was the Airventure this year. If you're an aviation nut it's the mecca for all kinds of flying but usually hot and sticky... lots of information though. I can't imagine landing there at the height of the operation with both runway's in use and the ultralights and helicopters in the south operating as well. The local RAA shop is in Brampton so it's good for you not to have to travel far to see the homebuilts. I have a few years left before I retire and have been thinking about building. Every year I put it off it gets a bit more expensive.
Carol, I used to pull my wife's tube out all the time when I moved her... most of the time it went well, but the odd time I would flip the top off the tube as well... usually when I was in a hurry (and not being careful). With fall in progress, I'm sure that Fisher, Al and the rest of us will be waiting for the next edition of your bikini fashion statement... hmmm maybe a photo can be attached ... or maybe the censors will only let this go so far...