Thread: Exercise
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 07:34 PM #8 (permalink)

City: Reno
State: NV
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
faithandlove has a spectacular aura aboutfaithandlove has a spectacular aura about
City: Reno
State: NV
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
faithandlove has a spectacular aura aboutfaithandlove has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Exercise

Good advice that I needed -Thank you so much!

Vincent - you understand how I feel about being depressed when I cannot do something. Right now I am trying to get the laundry out of the dryer and sit down to hang it up, but I can no longer do that . It is too easy for me to fall. Last week I could barely do it, but I did. Now my husband is bringing me the hangers and I hang it up. He is willing to do it, but I want to be useful. I have problems with my hands, but I still have some feeling.

I just feel so bad for my husband. He never cooked, cleaned or did laundry. I did it all. I got someone to clean, and my daughter-in-law recently said she would make us meals. My husband is really trying though. Sometimes he forgets to feed me and I get up and try to fix something, but, if I fall, I cannot get back up plus I hurt myself. He then jumps up and apologizes for forgetting. Love this guy!

Hugs to you all,
Deb